logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xiaoyeshi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 8:33:31 AM(UTC)
Xiaoyeshi

Groups: Registered

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) said on Monday it was a victim of a ransomware attack that disrupted some of our internal computer systems including email.

However, the public transportation authority said transit service was unaffected and there were no impacts to the safe operation of buses and subway trains, and neither customer privacy nor transaction information were compromised.

In a related story, the San Francisco Examiner reported that an alleged hacker behind the attack, which started last Friday, said the attackers only accept Bitcoin, an electronic form of currency, and demanded 100 Bitcoin, equivalent to about 73,000 U.S. dollars, from the SFMTA.

While the attack is the subject of an ongoing investigation, the SFMTA said the situation is now contained, and the agency has prioritized restoring its systems to be fully operational.

"

BEIJING Alex Cobb Jersey , Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping Wednesday met with Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in Beijing.

Xi said maintaining high-level contact is a tradition established by previous generations of leaders in China and Singapore, which also shows the close relationship between the two countries.

He said he believes that Lee's visit will deepen the traditional friendship between the two sides and promote greater development for bilateral cooperation.

Strengthening political mutual trust and consolidating bilateral relations not only conform with the interests of the two countries and their people, but also benefit regional and world peace, stability and prosperity, he said.

Xi suggested that the two sides adhere to mutual understanding and respect and show mutual support on issues concerning each other's core interests and major concerns.

Lee said he fully agrees with Xi on the evaluation of bilateral ties.

He said Singapore follows the one-China policy, opposes Taiwan independence Tampa Bay Rays Hats , and hopes to see a stable and prosperous China.

Lee is paying an official visit to China from Tuesday to Thursday.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang held talks with Lee Tuesday.

"

by Marzia De Giuli, Ge Chen

ROME, April 5 (Xinhua) -- They work a lot but will never become rich, however they love their job and would never do anything different. Two Italian artisans owners of two bookbinder's shops in Rimini, a city in central Italy, have explained the reasons behind their commitment to quality.

"Would you have imagined this shop to be bigger?" Paolo Castiglioni Tampa Bay Rays T-Shirts , 33, asked Xinhua amid a variety of new and old books, photo albums, degree theses and menu holders that he binds or make right again with the help of some artisans' machinery at his "Legatoria Anonima" (Anonymous Bookbinder's).

Castiglioni said he works around 12 hours a day six days a week on average.

"It is certainly tiring, but I like my job and am not seeking anything different. I prefer to work 12 hours and like my job than work 8 hours and not be satisfied about what I do," he added.

"Quality" is what makes his small shop survive in times of mass production.

"My clients are not coming here to save 5 euros (5.7 U.S. dollars) Tampa Bay Rays Hoodie , but to seek quality ... for most of them, the sentimental value of the objects that they bring to me is much higher than their commercial value. I have clients, for example, who love ancient novels, religious books or medical manuals. They may have taken their own notes there and do not want to replace them," he explained to Xinhua.

Working in a small shop alone Customized Rays Jersey , just helped sometimes by his wife and by a French trainee, Castiglioni has neither the strength nor the goal to start a larger scale production.

"Just to make a few examples, my menu holders are not standardized, but different one from the other according to the colors or materials of the restaurants that order them," he said.

"And I would never bind with faux leather a book dating back to the 19th century," he also added. "For me quality is more important than competitive prices Cheap Rays Jersey , because my shop is focused on high-level results," he told Xinhua.

Castiglioni observed that being an artisan is a "responsibility" linked to study, passion, family values and also an innate predisposition.

"I want all of my clients to be happy, if it happens that a client is not satisfied, I do all the possible to solve his problem and make him happy Rays Wilson Ramos Jersey , which is for me a great personal achievement," he stressed.

Castiglioni said he was born into a family of artisans, as his grandfather and father were carpenters. Actually, he noted, there is a tight relation between his job and what other artisans do with wood, iron Rays Wade Davis Jersey , glass and all kinds of materials.

He said he happened to become a bookbinder when after high school he began to help his brother at the shop, without knowing that he would have inherited his knowledge and his activity soon.

"All of this is my brother's merit," he highlighted.

"He was very courageous in pursuing his dream of becoming an artisan, and then also an artist, and never stopped in front of difficulties," he pointed out.

Castiglioni's brother Luigi Castiglioni had made bookbinding for 15 years as a hobby at home.

"People have different hobbies. Some play football Rays Wade Boggs Jersey , some collect objects, my brother loved bookbinding. He worked as a waiter but in the free time used to bind books with simple ancient-style techniques that he had learnt by himself through practice," Castiglioni recalled.

His brother later decided to attend a bookbinding school in Ascona, Switzerland, before opening the shop in 1999 and leaving it to Castiglioni a few years later.

"Since then, my brother has further specialized and has decided to work at a home laboratory where he now welcomes exclusive clients. He also often travels abroad to meet experts in. Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys