logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xiaoyeshi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:59:35 AM(UTC)
Xiaoyeshi

Groups: Registered

Garbine Muguruza of Spain hits a return against Monica Puig of Puerto Rico en route to her 6-4 Masahiro Tanaka Jersey , 6-0 second-round victory at the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo on September 20, 2017.
New world No. 1 Garbine Muguruza overwhelmed Olympic champion Monica Puig 6-4, 6-0 to ease into the quarterfinals of the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo on Wednesday.

Playing her first match since taking over at the top, Spain's Wimbledon champion broke her Puerto Rican opponent twice in the first set and was even more dominant in the second.

Puig dropped serve in the first game of the match but used her impressive court coverage to restore parity in the fourth game before Muguruza seized control of the contest when she broke her opponent again in the next game.

After winning the first set, the 23-year-old Muguruza moved up a gear to race away from her 70th-ranked opponent and sealed victory with her third ace after 75 minutes.

"It's a big change for me," top seed Muguruza said in a courtside interview when reminded she had entered the tournament five years ago as a qualifier.

"I improved so much and I think everybody can see it. I'm very happy about that Didi Gregorius Jersey ," added the Spaniard, who will meet either home wildcard Kurumi Nara or Caroline Garcia of France in her fourth successive quarterfinal appearance in the event.

Earlier, second seed Karolina Pliskova appeared to suffer no ill-effects of playing without a coach when the tall Czech swept aside Magda Linette 6-2, 6-1 to also reach the last eight.

The world No. 4, who split with coach David Kotyza last week, capitalized on an early break to win the first set in little more than half an hour.

Pliskova's power proved too much for Linette Matt Holliday Jersey , who was broken in the second game of the second set, before the Pole's wayward forehand helped her opponent book a place in the next round.

"I felt great today on the court," Pliskova said. "I think my serve was working well... I'm really happy with my win today."

She now faces seventh-seeded German Angelique Kerber, who overcame Russian Daria Kasatkina 7-6 (5), 6-3.

Another Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova labored to a 6-4, 4-6 Starlin Castro Jersey , 6-2 win over China's Wang Qiang, who inflicted a 'double bagel' on eighth-seeded Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic in the first round.

In Seoul, South Korea, Richel Hogenkamp beat big-hitting Czech Denisa Allertova 6-4, 6-4 on Wednesday to reach the Korea Open quarterfinals, as she fights to return to the top 100.

It is the first time the Dutch 25-year-old has reached a quarterfinal on hardcourts and afterwards said she had been focused on keeping her opponent guessing.

"She likes a strike zone at about hip level Chase Headley Jersey , so by mixing it up, I was able to get her to make some more mistakes. I think it was a good tactic," said Hogenkamp, who is ranked 119.

She will now face either fellow Dutch player Arantxa Rus or Australia's Priscilla Hon for a spot in the final four.

Elsewhere, Thai Luksika Kumkhum notched a 6-3, 6-3 win over Ekaterina Alexandrova and will next play No 4 seed Sorana Cirstea or surging American Nicole Gibbs.

TIANJIN Brett Gardner Jersey , Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- Rio Olympians Wang FanYue Yuan of ZhejiangShandong upset Xue ChenMa Yuanyuan of FujianShandong 2-0 to win the women's beach volleyball gold at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Wednesday.

WangYue, who had lost most of their warm-up matches against XueMa, surprisingly claimed the 21-19 and 21-17 victory in the final among four Chinese internationals.

"Thanks to our great opponents Xue and Ma. Without their pressing, we might not be able to play to our best," said Yue.

WangYue fell behind 15-10 in the first set, but they roared back with a 5-0 run to overtake the lead at 19-18. Ma made it 19-all with a smart dink Yankees Derek Jeter Jersey , only to find Wang and Yue run off two points in a row to seal the first set at 21-19.

"We did not panic when we were behind, because it's normal in our matchups," Yue said. "We were focusing on every point and every play. All of a sudden, it was tied again and then we went up."

In the second set, WangYue jumped to a 12-7 lead and held on for the victory at 21-17.

Xue and Ma, who were teaming up only one month ago Yankees Mariano Rivera Jersey , could be satisfied with the silver.

"We are a 'honeymoon combination'. It's a pity that we lost the final match, but we had a great time playing together," said Ma.

Xi addresses Dialogue of Emerging Market and Developing Countries

Xi meets journalists as BRICS summit concludes

Scientists inspect lakes and rivers on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Autumn scenery of Hunhe River in N China's Hohhot

Villagers air harvests in south China

Dew drops seen on plant leaves in east China

Fish Dish Festival celebrated in C China's Hunan

Psoriasis is a serious issue for many men, and unfortunately, those men will often find that the condition spreads to the male organ and surrounding area. Though there are great treatments available and special attention to quality male organ care might help relieve the symptoms, a man who suffers from the manhood pain Yankees Alex Rodriguez Jersey , itching and redness that comes along with the dry skin patches might always dread the next flare-up. Understanding what psoriasis is and what treatments to explore can help a man deal with the condition.

What is psoriasis?

Psoriasis is an auto-immune disease that afflicts as many as one in every 50 people; in fact, it’s the most common auto-immune disease in the United States. It’s a chronic inflammatory skin condition that can strike anywhere on the body, including the male organ and surrounding area. Some cases of psoriasis are very mild, presenting with small patches of dry skin. In fact, some of the mild cases might be so slight as to go unnoticed!

On the other han. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic College Jerseys Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Adidas NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Baseball Jerseys Online Hockey Jerseys Wholsale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale